Cart Organizer in Lockport, NY
Candlelight Cabinetry Posted: 2022-08-03
Lockport, NY 14094
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
• Move carts to the next designated area.
• Responsible for moving the magnets on the inter-department board showing the status of the work in progress for each order number.
• Responsible for checking order off on magnets. Highlight as done (ex. veneer, doors, frames).
• Responsible for highlighting the job number off the check-off list when magnets are complete and take the magnet to the quality inspection area.
• Responsible for the count of parts on each cart completeness of orders.
• Responsible for putting molding and panels away in designated slots.
• Take undersize to booths to get sprayed. Mark with job number and color code.
• Return undersize and catch-ups to carts to complete orders.
• Take finish bottoms to booths to be sprayed.
• Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
• Knowledge of parts, stains, paints and wood species used at Candlelight Cabinetry.
• Ability to differentiate numbers.
• Possess good organizational skills.
• Must possess a good attitude and be a team player.
• Regular attendance.
• Work overtime as required to meet production demands.
• Twelve years of general education or equivalent.
• Must be able to read a tape measure.
• This position requires continual standing/walking throughout a 10-hour shift.
• It requires pushing carts approx. 100-200 lbs. approx. 150 ft. and lifting of parts weighing approx. 40 lbs.
Please apply online today!
EOE Drug Free