CAREgivers in Williamsville, NY
Home Instead Senior Care Posted: 2020-12-29
Williamsville, NY 14221
CAREGivers provide one-on-one support services to older adults living in the Greater Buffalo area. CAREGivers assist clients to live safely and independently in their home.
• Engagement & Companionship
• Light housekeeping & meal preparation
• Medication and appointment reminders
• Incidental Transportation
• Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care
• Bathing, grooming, and toileting assistance is supervision only
Home Instead offers paid training, supportive office staff and part time schedules. Prior caregiving experience preferred. No HHA, PCA, CNA certification required.
Candidates must possess:
• Valid driver’s license & auto insurance
• Must be at least 21 years of age or older
• Be able to lift, push, pull up to 25 pounds
Candidates are required to complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen.
Apply today at below site
or call (716) 630-0657