Call Center Representative in Tonawanda, NY
Premier Solutions Group LLC Posted: 2021-04-07
Tonawanda, NY 14223
Are you a reliable individual looking for a new career?
Currently seeking motivated individuals that have a desire to maximize their potential as a Call Center Representative. If you are looking to increase your income in a goal-oriented and supportive setting and are a driven individual that thrives on opportunity, look no further.
Rather than providing jobs, we are looking for career-minded individuals that want to set their own standards. We offer paid onboarding training, as well as ongoing education to enhance your abilities and optimize your negotiation skill set. We provide the sales tools, and financial and customer service techniques to help you succeed in a developing industry. We can help you build sales competencies that can lead to personal financial gain.
Our main priority is to develop successful individuals. We put our people first, second, third. We want you to advance in your position while having fun and making money, participating as a member of our growing and amazing team.
If you are willing to learn and have a drive, no previous experience is necessary, but any sales or negotiating experience is a plus. You must be willing to follow instruction and adhere to standardized guidelines that will be provided to you in training. Basic computer and software application knowledge are a must.
If the following describes you, fill out the application and send us your resume.
• Outgoing, Enthusiastic and a Team Player
• Competitive attitude
• Energetic people do very well here!
• Exceptional communication and follow-up skills
• You thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Commitment to continued learning
• You believe in a workplace that wants to see you succeed!
• Working with consumers on a daily basis to negotiate suitable payment plans
• Handling Installment Loan Repayment that produce high-end liquidation rates
• Responsible for making 150+ outbound calls per day
• Handling incoming calls as prioritized
• Negotiating reasonable payment structures
• Participate in ongoing training and encourage success in a lucrative career path
• Completing ongoing training as needed to further your advancement
• Speak with consumers via phone to advise of any consequential information and offer financial solutions that benefit all parties
• Work closely with consumers in regards to any accounts that have collection activity that can affect them negatively
• Educate consumers to ensure full understanding of any applicable terms and conditions on their loans
• Manage collection activities for accounts payable
• Must comply with all company guidelines and procedures as outlined.
This is a Full Time Position. Working hours are Mon-Fri from 9am - 6pm. No weekends.
Based on both salary and commission, this opportunity starts between $13.00 - $15.00 per hour base, plus 25% commission once goals are achieved.
*Example: $2000 x 25%=$500 in commission.
Consistent Monthly Bonuses awarded as goals are met and surpassed.
• Personal protective equipment provided or required
• Temperature screenings
• Social distancing guidelines in place
• Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
CALL TODAY FOR YOUR INTERVIEW 716-432-3021