Building Maintenance in Lewiston, NY
Niagara Falls Bridge Commission Posted: 2021-07-21
Lewiston, NY 14092
Plaza Superintendent, Lewiston, Full Time
The Niagara Falls Bridge Commission (NFBC) is the bi-national entity that owns, maintains and operates the Rainbow, Whirlpool Rapids and Lewiston-Queenston Bridges. The Plaza Superintendent is responsible for all toll, traffic and maintenance operations at their assigned plaza.
• 4yrs. university/college degree/dip. in Facility Management; or 4-5yrs related experience; or any equivalent combination of education and experience
• Min. 2 years of proven supervisory experience
• Must possess a clean, valid, driver’s license
• Must possess a CDL Class B license or be willing to obtain it
• Physical examination, drug and alcohol testing and background check required
• Required to work the occasional weekends and afternoons and be available 24/7 for emergencies
• Eligible to secure and maintain the appropriate government issued “Reliability” clearance for both Canadian and US governments
Preference will be given to those with HVAC or Electrical Certifications in addition to education/experience requirements
We offer competitive benefits and pension!
For a complete job summary visit: http://www.niagarafallsbridges.com
Submit cover letter & resume no later than 11:59pm August 8, 2021 to quick apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those advancing through the selection process will be contacted.
- NFBC is an equal opportunity employer