Buffer Machine Operator in Orchard Park, NY
McGard Posted: 2020-09-16
Orchard Park, NY 14127
Buffer Machine Operator
3rd Shift (11:00PM – 7:30AM; M-F)
Responsibility: Sets up and operates semi-automatic buffing machine.
• Proven track record of excellent attendance.
• Good work ethic with a positive attitude.
• Understand and execute routine written and verbal instructions with minimal supervision.
• Able to communicate effectively in English both written and verbally and maintains effective working relationships.
• Ability to work overtime during the week and Saturdays.
• Ability to lift, push, pull &/or carry up to 50 pounds.
• Ability to frequently stand and perform visual activity.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Strong mathematical and mechanical aptitude.
• Ability to read and interpret blue prints.
McGard offers a competitive wage and benefits package: health, dental and life insurances, paid personal days, vacation, and holidays, quarterly profit sharing, 401(k) Plan, a 4% monthly attendance bonus and 10% shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shifts.
Apply below online.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”