Billing and Referral Coordinator in Buffalo, NY
Western New York Integrated Care Collaborative, Inc. Posted: 2022-11-09
Buffalo, NY 14209
Join WNY Integrated Care Collaborative (WNYICC) and help us Change the Health Care Landscape!
WNYICC is hiring a part-time (to start) Billing and Referral Coordinator.
We are rapidly growing and looking for our next Team Member.
• Processing referrals submitted to WNYICC in a timely manner and ensuring professionalism and excellent customer service.
• Coordinates the referral and intake process including calls with potential program participants, documentation, and insurance verification.
• Verifying insurance and communications with payers
• Processing and coordinating billing of WNYICC programs
• Submitting medical billing claims for claims-based services
• Preparing and submitting invoices for invoice-based services
• Receiving invoices from partners and reconciling claims
• Attention to detail and ensuring accuracy in all referral and billing transactions
• Assist with referrals and billing reports as assigned
• Provides support for assigned Committees of the Board of Directors and the Network.
• Demonstrates excellent customer service on phone, in-person, via email and in all aspects of employment at WNYICC.
• Communicates in a positive manner both internally and externally to partners.
• Assists WNYICC Management Team in a wide array of responsibilities.
• Minimum of two years of successful experience providing billing, invoicing and/or referral management.
• High School diploma or equivalent required. Associates degree or higher, preferred.
• Strong computer/technology skills preferred including: medical billing systems, electronic health record, Microsoft Office-Suite, Outlook, spreadsheets, , and more.
• Experience with HIPAA regulations and billing health insurance is preferred.
• Ability to relate effectively to diverse groups of people from all social and economic segments of the community.
• Strong analytical and critical-thinking skills with the ability to identify and leverage relevant data to use in planning and decision-making.
• Ability to multi-task and willing to take on new projects.
This part-time position is a Work From Home / remote office position, although in-person team meetings may be required on occasion.
• WNYICC provides a fun, progressive work environment with great benefits and a competitive salary;
• Generous paid time off package (including 10 paid holidays)
• Flexible Schedule
• Ability to work with innovative, talented, diverse, and valued team members driven to strengthen communities and transform lives.
We are excited to meet our next WNYICC Team Member!
To apply, please direct apply.
For more information, please see below link.