Assembly Positions in Cheektowaga, NY
HR Partners Staffing Posted: 2021-01-20
Cheektowaga, NY 14225
Manufacturing company in Cheektowaga seeks Assemblers for the Bundling Area
Local company looking for experienced candidate to use a variety of hand & power tools, fixtures, work instructions and test equipment to perform a series of operations to correctly assemble/test a variety of equipment.
• Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
• Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
• Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Provide hands on job function training to coworkers as needed.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
High school diploma or equivalent
Knowledge of hand and power tools
Good Math and measuring skills
Ability to read and comprehend instructions written in English
How to Apply:
OR send resume via Quick Applpy or Complete an application on our website using the link below and a recruiter will contact you
If you are eager to work, HR Partners Staffing can get you to work fast!