Assembly and Test Technician in Buffalo, NY
PostProcess Technologies, Inc Posted: 2021-09-08
Buffalo, NY 14214
If you’re looking to join the hottest tech company in the fast growing 3D printing market, come join us.
6 month Temporary to possible permanent. $20 per hour.
● Assemble prototypes and production units
● Wire electrical panels and complete field wiring on prototype and production units
● Perform factory assistance test (FAT) on completed units
● Write test plans, perform tests, and write test reports
● Source alternate sources of machine components and validate their performance
● Maintain engineering laboratory equipment and ensure area is clean
● Assist in the procurement of tools
● Assist in preparing units for shipment
● Associates degree in a technical field is preferred
● 3+ years of experience in an hands-on technical position
● Ability to use hand and power tools
● Must be able to read mechanical drawings and electrical schematics
● Strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative team player approach.
● Ability to work in a fast-paced, sometimes chaotic environment
● Extremely well organized with excellent prioritization and time management skills
● Strong computer skills, especially in Google Drive, Gmail, Google Apps and Microsoft Office
● Interest in cutting edge technology a plus
Please apply with resume via Quick Apply
Or apply directly on our website using the Direct link below.
For info on our company: https://www.postprocess.com/