Assemblers in Lancaster, NY
Selective Staffing Posted: 2021-01-06
Lancaster, NY 14086
Location: Lancaster, NY 14086
Hours: M-F 7:30am-3:45pm
• Seeking mechanically inclined candidate to use various hand tools to create filtration drains
• Perform soldering work with circuit boards and assembles more difficult assemblies.
• Use of tools such as screw drivers, socket wrenches, and other hand tools
• Inspect parts after completion.
• Ensure equipment and tools are clean and in good working order throughout the shift.
• Maintain documentation of production.
• Work as a team member to fulfill team goals.
• Performs other duties as directed by supervision.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
• Must have previous experience working with precise assembly and hand tools
• Strong attention to detail and experience working with very small parts and components.
• Required to stand, sit, use hands and fingers to feel and evaluate parts.
• High School Diploma / GED
Additional job postings w/descriptions are located on our website. Email your resume via Quick Apply or call 716-634-3300 to schedule a phone interview.
SEND A RESUME & REFER A FRIEND!
Phone: (716) 634-3300 Fax: (716) 634-3900
Monday - Friday between 9:00AM – 4PM