Assembler I in Lancaster, NY
Parker Hannifin Posted: 2021-06-18
Lancaster, NY 14086
Multiple Current Openings
Great Benefits! $1,250 Sign on Bonus!
Assembles machines, equipment, and their subassemblies following blueprints and other written and verbal specifications.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Follows established safety and environmental policies, procedures and methods applicable to the work area.
2. Assembles product, following specifications, work instruction or blueprints.
3. Use of hand tools safely and effectively (tape measure, wrenches, drills, etc)
4. Aligns components, nuts, bolts, screws, etc.
5. Assists in testing completed product.
6. Participate in problem solving, continuous improvement, and customer complaint resolution efforts.
7. Participate in daily area clean up and more significant facility clean-up efforts as assigned.
8. Accept reassignment to other departments as workload dictates.
9. Performs other duties as necessary.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• 1 – 2 years of experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
• Basic knowledge of hand tools such as tape measure, wrenches, drills, etc.
• Ability to read and comprehend blueprints.
• Ability to be cross trained in other functions.
Parker Hannifin Onsite Career Fair!
4087 Walden Ave, Lancaster, NY 14086
Thursday, June 24th
3:00pm - 6:00pm
Offers made on the spot!
You may also apply online at: Parker.com on the careers page.