Advanced Systems Assembly Associates in North Tonawanda, NY
Armstrong Fluid Technology Posted: 2022-04-05
North Tonawanda, NY 14120
We are looking for Advanced Systems Assembly Associates to join our team, on first or second shift!
First shift: Monday - Friday 6am-2:30pm
Second shift: Monday - Thursday 2:00pm - 12:30am ($0.50 shift differential)
Who We Are:
Armstrong Fluid Technology has been in North Tonawanda, NY since 1965!
We are known around the world as a leader and innovator in the design, engineering and manufacturing of intelligent fluid-flow equipment…HVAC, Hydronics, Fire Systems!
Job Knowledge Requirements:
• Booster Assembly
• OEM Package Assembly
• Fire Diesel Assembly
• Firepak VIL Assembly
• Commercial Pump Assembly
• Systems Test
• GLA Assembly
• Must use mechanical ability and basic carpentry skills when performing tasks.
• Ability to read and follow assembly drawings/wiring diagrams.
• Troubleshoot assembly issues and seek support as needed.
• Support and provide feedback for process improvement and safety initiatives.
• Able to do basic computer tasks.
• Report on issues, malfunction or defective parts.
• Must perform to established production rates.
• Perform various duties as required by supervisor.
• Must be able to read and write English.
• Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
• Must have strong mechanical skills, and knowledge of/experience with basic hand tools and light power tools.
• Manual dexterity and strength/stamina to perform required tasks.
• Must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and may occasionally lift over 50lbs, where employee assistance is required.
• Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance from first day of employment
• 401k match up to 5%
• 14 PAID Holidays!
• Paid Time Off
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $20.50 per hour
Please use Quick Apply with resume below
Walk-ins welcome - 93 East Avenue , North Tonawanda NY 14120