Administrive Assistant in Amherst, NY
Uniland Development Company Posted: 2021-12-14
Amherst, NY 14226
The Administrative Assistant is a clerical level position in the Property Management department of Uniland Development Company.
Since 1974, the owners and associates of Uniland Development Company have worked hard on a shared vision to build a better Western New York by helping local businesses succeed. By staying true to that objective, our family-owned company has helped create thousands of jobs that bolster the local and regional economies, enhanced the quality of life for residents, and supported more than 160 local community benefit organizations. Uniland currently owns and manages over 8 million square feet of property in the Buffalo and Rochester Area.
The Administrative Assistant position provides administrative and clerical duties for Uniland Maintenance Co., Inc. This position plays a primary role in front line interaction when dealing with a customer’s maintenance and repair issues as well as managing of our work order system.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Responsible for answering and properly handling incoming calls, e-mails, verbal and other requests received by any method.
• Administers the receipt and generation of work order requests received through any source such as phone calls, e-mails, and Property Manager requests.
• Administers all aspects of work order processing, including dispatch to vendors and maintenance mechanics for emergency and priority status requests.
• Maintains contact with mechanics with regard to emergency repair assignments.
• Administers work satisfaction/follow-up procedures to ensure work was completed to tenant’s satisfaction.
• Monitors, reviews, and coordinates with mechanics and supervisors the rates and supplies on in-house work orders and completes accurate entry of this information.
• Enters vendor and in-house labor and supply data and costs.
• Enters work order notes and attaches documents and/or photos received from Property Managers or other sources.
• Monitors the completion of open work orders and administers the close-out of the work order.
• Manages the Preventive Maintenance Calendar.
• Runs, distributes, and in some cases monitors work order reports.
• Provides administrative support for the department and assists mechanics with tasks including supply procurement, map information, etc.
• Works with vendors to ensure work is completed and invoices are received.
Friendly and Customer service oriented; attention to detail; good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Competitive salary; full time benefit package.
For more detailed information, please visit Uniland.com or send resume to quick apply.