Administrative Assistant for Homeless Shelter in Buffalo, NY
My Place Home for the Homeless, Inc Posted: 2022-11-10
Buffalo, NY 14211
This position is DAYSHIFT only. Applicants need to have at least one year experience in an administrative capacity.
Strong verbal and written communication is a MUST.
Must be proficient in Microsoft office suite -specifically word and excel.
May be required to run errands for shelter. Position has the possibility to go to full time and possibly work from home intermittently (under specific circumstances -admin could flex but not work permanently from home).
Position pays $18.00 dollars per hour.
• Composes and produces business correspondences, reports and related materials or guides the work of other staff who produce these materials.
• Reviews and signs materials, as authorized.
• Edits documents produced by others.
• Ensures confidentiality and controls access to sensitive information, such as staff personnel files.
• Responds to inquiries and requests for information requiring knowledge of departmental and company policies and procedures.
• Serves as an internal resource to administrators or staff on departmental and company procedures.
• Performs administrative duties associated with scheduling and coordinating meetings and planning events.
• Arranges with vendors for services, prepares agendas, gathers and organizes supporting information, and oversees production and distribution of related materials.
• Oversees office operations.
• Schedules, assigns and prioritizes workload by setting appropriate deadlines.
• *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
Please apply with reume via Quick Apply below