Administrative Assistant in Amherst, NY
Uniland Development Company Posted: 2021-04-15
Amherst, NY 14226
The Maintenance Administrator is a clerical level position in the Property Management department of Uniland Development. Since 1974, the owners and associates of Uniland have worked hard on a shared vision to build a better Western New York by helping local businesses succeed. By staying true to that objective, our family-owned company has helped create thousands of jobs that bolster the local and regional economies, enhanced the quality of life for residents, and supported more than 160 local community benefit organizations. Uniland currently owns and manages over 6 million square feet of property in the Buffalo and Rochester area.
The Maintenance Administrator position provides administrative support and clerical duties for Uniland Maintenance Co., Inc. This position plays a primary role in front line interaction when dealing with customer’s
maintenance and repair issues as well as managing of our work order system.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Answer and dispatch incoming calls, emails, verbal and other requests
• Dispatch work orders and contract vendors
• Work Order entry into the company work order system
• Process vendor invoices
• Data entry as needed
• Provide administrative support to field maintenance technicians
• Department filing
• Request Certificates of Insurance
• Mail Award and Regret letters
• Compile department and company policies and procedures
• Follow up with vendors to ensure work is complete
• Compile weekly hours report and distribute
• Provide coverage to the Maintenance Coordinator
Friendly and Customer service oriented; attention to detail; good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Competitive salary; full time benefit package.
Send resume to quick apply or at below site.