Accounts Payable Specialist in Cheektowaga, NY
Endeavor Health Services Posted: 2021-02-02
Cheektowaga, NY 14225
Endeavor Health Services is seeking an energetic, detail-oriented, full-time Accounts Payable Specialist. The ideal candidate will carry out duties related to accounts payable, general ledger and general support as assigned by the Controller.
We offer competitive salaries and an array of employee benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance - Life insurance - 401(k) - Paid Holidays - Generous Paid Vacation and Sick Time.
• Process Accounts Payable invoices. Ensure all required supporting paperwork is complete.
• Maintain integrity of vendor invoice files (both paid and unpaid).
• Process all paperwork regarding staff petty cash and flex funds with appropriate expenditure and validation.
• Perform miscellaneous clerical tasks regarding preparation of agency budget and expense reports.
• Assist in recording all types of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
• Maintain postage meter and processes monthly reports for proper allocation of expenses.
• Process updates to fixed asset system.
• Associates Degree from an accredited business school or college with Accounting or Business as the major area of study. One year full-time experience in a business office setting,
• High school equivalency diploma including, general business, and/or business math courses, plus three years full-time experience in a business office setting,
• Excellent computer skills, especially Excel, and good people skills are required.
• Clean, valid NYS driver’s license and daily access to a car, etc.
• Experience with Black Baud Accounting software helpful.
To apply, visit our website below.