Accounts Payable / Receivable Clerk in Buffalo, NY
Selective Staffing Posted: 2021-02-10
Buffalo, NY 14209
Position: Temp-Perm Accounts Payable / Receivable Clerk
Location: Buffalo, NY 14209
Compensation: $14-15/hr. DOE
Hours: M-F 8am-4:30pm with a half hour break.
• Process customer invoices, electronically and by mail.
• Process collections received by credit card, direct deposit, and check.
• Prepare and process bank deposits.
• Perform all Accounts payable functions, including obtaining proper approvals, entering purchase orders and invoices.
• Process vendor payments, electronically and by check.
• Investigate Accounts receivable and payable questions and communicate accordingly.
• Perform general office duties including data entry, filing, answering phones.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
• 3-5 yrs. Experience in Accounts Payable and Receivables.
• Strong ability to organize and work independently.
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Able to multitask and work with variety of people.
• Able to maintain confidentiality.
• Not for profit experience working with department/program cost allocations a plus/preferred.
• Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
Email your resume
Additional job postings w/descriptions are located on our website. Email your resume via Quick Apply or call 716-634-3300 to schedule a phone interview.
SEND A RESUME & REFER A FRIEND!
Phone: (716) 634-3300 Fax: (716) 634-3900
Monday - Friday between 9:00AM – 4PM