Accounting Manager in Williamsville, NY
New Line Processing, LLC Posted: 2020-11-06
Williamsville, NY 14221
The Account Manager position is for interested candidates in providing analysis and support on offered financial service products. Applications for this position are now open and interviews will take place on a rolling basis.
New Line Processing is an industry leader in Merchant Solutions and Financial Services. We provide a comprehensive list of financial services and products to many industries, including high risk. New Line Processing has always offered a holistic suite of personalized solutions for customer’s individual business needs. Due to our global connections, we are not only able to save our clients’ money, but we are able to connect them with an endless number of business opportunities through our experienced team.
• Work with Senior Management and with team leaders to address business needs
• Provide analysis and support for company financials and customer accounts on Excel
• Prepare meeting materials and create customized reports to address customer and partner needs
• Assist the New Line team with day to day needs, bookkeeping and financial recordkeeping.
• Reconcile and verify account and revenue activity and research historical data as needed
• Maintain company spreadsheets, records, bookkeeping, record analysis, accounting/financial proficiency and skills are critical to this role
• Assist in the handling of payables & receivables.
• Assist Senior Management and team leaders in responding to questions from customers and partners.
• Work with accountants on an as-needed basis
• Must be in pursuit of a degree or have achieved a degree equivalent to a Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance, Analytics, or a similar field
• 1+ years of professional experience required
• Proficient technical Microsoft Office skills required
• Expert level Excel capabilities
• Working knowledge of QuickBooks required
• Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
• Communication & interpersonal skills
• Strong sense of teamwork
• Commitment to excellence
• High ethical standards