Accounting Manager in Amherst, NY
Autism Services, Inc. Posted: 2022-09-14
Amherst, NY 14228
The Accounting Manager is responsible for month-end journal entries, account reconciliations, financial analysis, regulatory reporting, annual audits and reports, department financial reporting, and special assignments. This individual is responsible for aiding in establishing and maintaining internal controls to support the financial infrastructure.
- Review all billing of all revenues and a/r agings for subsequent collections and populate units of service schedules.
- Prepare all necessary Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss reconciliations/ workpapers monthly and at year end in preparation of the audit. Coordinate year-end audit.
- Maintain all banking relationships and credit card access and relationships.
- Review and approve bank reconciliations.
- Review SSI/SSA monthly workpapers and approve wire transfers.
- Oversee HUD billing, annual requirements/recertifications, HUD deliverables, HUD system access and HUD collections.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or other related business field with strong accounting/ financial education and experience.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and provide accurate information on a timely basis.
- Four years of experience in full set of books through financial statements preparation.
- Not-for-profit experience preferred.
- Experience working with OPWDD, SED, HUD, and Medicaid reimbursement preferred.
- CPA certification preferred.
• Full Benefit Package
• Generous PTO
• 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Match
• Paid Virtual and In-Person Training
• Newly hired Residential Site Managers in good standing upon completing 6 months of employment will receive a $500 sign-on bonus.
Text INTERVIEW to (716) 364-3295 and schedule your interview today!
Quick Apply below or Apply Online Today