TO POST A RESUME AT WNYJOBS.COM, FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW IT IS SUGGESTED THAT YOU PRINT THESE INSTRUCTIONS
- Create your resume in any word processor such as Word, WordPerfect, Microsoft Works word processing even WordPad OR NotePad. Do not worry about bold, underlining, or other similar formatting as they will not transfer unless you know HTML code (therefore, keep it simple and easy to read)
- Once your resume is created, select Edit on the menu, then click Select All (this will highlight all your text on the resume you just created) -- Then go to Edit again, and select Copy.
- Now go to our site at www.wnyjobs.com and select the link to Post Resume. Once this window appears, fill in the form until you get to the box to paste your resume. Make sure you click in the box so that you see a blinking cursor inside.
- NOTE: If you are posting confidentially, be sure you do not put any information in this box that you do not want an employer to see as this is the portion that will be viewable by the employer.
- Go to Edit on the menu on the top of your browser and select paste. This should copy the resume into the text box. Do not worry that the formatting looks the same as you created it. It will appear properly when an employer views it. AOL Users See Instructions Below if you are experiencing problems pasting you resume.
- Now click on the Submit button. Your resume is now posted! If you have any trouble, please be sure to let us know, giving us important information like what browser you are using, what word processing program you used to create your resume, and the steps you went through to post your resume. Either use our Contact page or call us at one of our office numbers listed at the bottom of the website.
TO REPLACE, REVISE or DELETE A RESUME
If you would like to replace or revise a resume currently listed on our site, you will need to re-post your resume. Once your resume is posted, use our Contact form to request the removal of the previously submitted resume. Be sure to include your First and Last Name, the email address you used on the resume, and approximately when the resume was posted. Your resume will remain on our site after it has been posted for one year. If you need to have your resume deleted, please send a request to us using our Contact form. If you feel additional instructions are necessary or would like to contribute suggestions, please feel free to contact us at WNYJOBS.com. We would like to hear from you!
GOOD LUCK on your job search from all of us at WNYJobs!