TO POST A RESUME AT WNYJOBS.COM, FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
IT IS SUGGESTED THAT YOU PRINT THESE INSTRUCTIONS
- Create your resume in any word processor such as Word, WordPerfect, Microsoft Works word processing even WordPad OR NotePad. Do not worry about bold, underlining, or other similar formatting as they will not transfer unless you know HTML code (therefore, keep it simple and easy to read)
- Once your resume is created, select Edit on the menu, then click Select All (this will highlight all your text on the resume you just created) -- Then go to Edit again, and select Copy.
- Now go to our site at www.wnyjobs.com and select the link to Post Resume. Once this window appears, fill in the form until you get to the box to paste your resume. Make sure you click in the box so that you see a blinking cursor inside.
- NOTE: If you are posting confidentially, be sure you do not put any information in this box that you do not want an employer to see as this is the portion that will be viewable by the employer.
- Go to Edit on the menu on the top of your browser and select paste. This should copy the resume into the text box. Do not worry that the formatting looks the same as you created it. It will appear properly when an employer views it. AOL Users See Instructions Below if you are experiencing problems pasting you resume.
- Now choose the Submit button. Your resume is now posted!
If you have any trouble, please be sure to let us know. Be sure to let us know what browser you are using and the steps you went through to post your resume, including how you created your resume (what word processing program) Contact WNYJOBS
INSTRUCTIONS TO POST RESUME FOR AOL USERS
If you are experiencing problems pasting your resume, click in the text box labeled "Paste Your Resume". This will allow you to see a blinking cursor in this box. Right click on the mouse, this will bring up a mini edit menu. Choose paste from this menu. Do not worry that the formatting looks different, it will appear correct to employers. Now choose the Submit button. Your resume is now posted!
TO REPLACE, REVISE or DELETE A RESUME
If you would like to replace or revise a resume currently listed on our site, your will need to re-post your resume. Once your resume is posted, click here WNYJOBS.com and request removal of the previously submitted resume. Be sure to include your First and Last Name, the e-mail address you used on the resume and approximately when the resume was posted.
Your resume will remain on our site after it has been posted for one year. If you need to have your resume deleted , please send a request to us at WNYJOBS.com
We would like to hear from you! If you feel additional instructions are necessary or would like to contribute suggestions, please feel free to contact us at WNYJOBS.com
Good Luck On Your Job Search!