1st SHIFT PROCESS PLANNER/SCHEDULER
We are the world leader in providing designs and building vacuum and heat transfer equipment for process industries throughout the world and a worldwide leader in vacuum technology. Graham Corporation is an employer of choice with unprecedented growth and great benefits, including profit sharing bonus, health, dental, 401(k), life and much more. We are experiencing significant and sustained growth, and currently have the following opportunities at our location in Batavia, NY:
Process Planner / Scheduler
1st shift, non-supervisory, hourly position
• Under direction of the Manufacturing Planning Supervisor coordinates the administration and distribution of all orders to be planned. Works closely with the Engineering and Drafting Departments to plan and schedule orders from start to finish. Utilizes established reference standards and acceptable variations to determine process times. Schedule orders for production. Maintain reference files and records.
• Works from engineering drawings and order packages, identifies parts to be manufactured for standard assemblies and shop work orders.
• Logs drawings into system, verifying receipt and revision level for all Balance and Major jobs.
• Processes manifold forms to prepare routings for shop work orders.
• Processes product orders and prepares routings.
• Audit estimates and actual times alerting Manufacturing Engineering of variance that needs further investigation.
• Weekly updates to manufacturing ship dates from weekly production meeting.
• Prepares and maintains an assortment or records, files, and documentation.
• Performs other duties, participates in projects and cross training as assigned by departmental supervision.
Education and Experience Required:
• Education and/or training equivalent to an Associate’s degree in Engineering, CAD, Manufacturing Technology or a related field.
• Experience with business software suites with excellent computer skills.
• Experienced in manufacturing with knowledge of order cycle.
• Ability to read and understand engineering drawings, weld symbols, and machining drawings.
• Familiar with ERP systems and AS400.
• Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work may require evening and weekend work.
All applicants must apply on the careers tab of our website: http://WWW.GRAHAM-MFG.COM
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer